Scale Performance of MPI Applications
Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts application performance from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI, and empowers developers to deliver fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with less effort. This comprehensive tool suite addresses the needs of software developers and domain specialists who need to get the most performance out of today’s and future Intel® platforms.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 is a perpetual license and includes with maintenance and support for 1 year and 2 floating Seats. This Cluster Edition includes everything in the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a tool.
What's new in the 2019 edition:
- Improve application performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processors with new features and enhancements in compilers, performance libraries and analysis tools
- Extend HPC solutions on the path to Exascale — Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next-generation Intel® MPI Library
- Use a new, more accessible (intuitive) user interface in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier for a simplified profiling workflow with familiar terminology and logical groupings. Preview a new platform profiler for longer, higher level performance analysis
- Visualise parallelism with rapid visual prototyping environment—Interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms with Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer
- Speed machine learning by enabling new high-performance Python and library capabilities
- Supports industry standards and IDEs